Swag Bucks is a search engine that rewards you for searching,by giving you Swag Bucks. Swag Bucks is another name for points. You can redeem your points for prizes in the swag store. The most popular prize is a $5 Amazon Gift Card which takes 450 swag bucks.
Every friday at Swag Bucks is Mega Swag Bucks Day. That means you have better odds at winning higher amounts of Swag Bucks. Big wins and big bucks is what Swag Bucks calls it.
Ways I like to earn Swag Bucks:
- Special Offers – Most of these require some sort of sign up etc, but I like Ad Rewards. When you go to the special offers page there is a tab for ad rewards at the bottom. You answer a few short questions and then it gives you some videos you can watch. During the video 2 numbers will go across the black bar on the sides, top or bottom of the video. After the video is over, you enter those numbers for points.
- Inbox – You have an envelope on the top bar of Swag Bucks. In it you will get offers to earn Swag Bucks. My favorites are 3 points for watching videos with commercials.
- Blog – you can get special updates and notifications on the blog. Sometimes you may find a Swag Code floating around.
- Trusted Surveys – Go to Trusted Surveys on the menu. Many times I do not qualify for the surveys after I get started, but I still earn a point for trying. I have earned some big points for some of these surveys. The surveys under profiles on the right side of the page will also earn you points.
- Referrals – when your referrals win Swag Bucks, you do too. You can earn up to 1000 for each referral.
- Mega Swag Bucks Day - Every Friday at Swag Bucks is Mega Swag Bucks Day. That means you have better odds at winning higher amounts of Swag Bucks. Big wins and big bucks is what Swag Bucks calls it.
- Daily Poll – Go to Daily polls on the menu on the left side of the page. You can earn one point for voting on the current poll. There is a new poll everyday.
- Swag Bucks TV – Go to Swag Bucks TV on the menu on the left side of the page. You can earn points for watching videos. There is a meter that comes up on the top of the page. When it gets full you will earn points. I love to leave this running while I am folding, cooking etc. Great way to win while working.
- Free Games – you can earn Swag Bucks periodically while you play.
- Daily Deals – If you like to purchase deals from Eversave Or Groupon, you can often find there daily deals here and earn points while purchasing.
- Swag Bucks on Facebook – can help you stay current on ways to earn and at times there may be a swag code hidden somewhere on the page.
- Toolbar – you can earn a bonus once a day by downloading and using the toolbar.
This post contains affiliate/referral links. These affiliate/referral links help cover the costs of maintaining this blog. See my disclosure policy.
Making a habit out of living frugal …..